Mr.Harald Haugen from ICRC, University of Washington visit to IBRH3AU
- Progress towards phase II grant application
- Selection of appropriate storage temperatures for plasma, serum and DNA samples.
- Effects of temperature fluctuations on stored biospecimen.
- QA/QC of stored plasma and serum samples.
- Sample and Equipment back up.
- Staff Training needs
- Procedures for Biospecimen tracking during exchange amongst the consortium
- Overview on LIMS (Security, Web based, Customizability, Interoperability, Usability)
- Label Printing and Barcoding systems and software